Business does not make a profit, but only problems?
Don’t want to do business anymore?
Do you need to stop your company’s activities immediately?
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company offers you a time-tested, effective and immediate way to eliminate with the full support of the entire process.
Express liquidation is to get rid of an unnecessary or problematic company by selling corporate rights and today is the best option for closing the company in terms of cost and consequences for the owners.
The procedure provides for the official change of founders, director, address, name, phone number and transfer of documents and seal of the company to the new director following Part 3 of Article 29 of the Law of Ukraine On state registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs. In the future, the company will not conduct business and after a certain time will be liquidated in a General manner. Such actions will allow You to transfer your responsibilities to creditors to the successor in the person of the new owner and director of the company.
The procedure and course of action
- You send us the necessary documents by e-mail or when meeting in the office to prepare changes.
On the same day (if possible) we meet at the notary. Documents:
- Copy of state registration certificate
- Copy of the Charter (latest edition)
- Passport details of the director and founders
- List of available statutory and accounting documents for drawing up the acceptance certificate.
At the notary:
- Sign an application for the withdrawal of participants from the founders and transfer of corporate rights or a contract for the purchase and sale of corporate rights
- Sign the minutes of the general meeting of founders on making changes
- Transfer the original statutory and accounting documents to the new Director following the acceptance certificate
- Sign a contract for the provision of legal services
- Pay an advance payment of 50% of the amount.
- We register changes with the State Registrar
Namely, the change of founders, director, phone number, if necessary, and the legal address and name. We get an extract from the State Register, which is a confirmation that you are no longer the founder and Director At this stage, the work with you ends, and you pass the remaining amount of money.
- The completion of the procedure
We go to the State Registrar, get the registered Charter and extract (since on the same day of registration, the extract is not given, waiting for confirmation of information about the registration of changes in other state bodies.). The company will not continue to operate in the future and will be liquidated in a general manner after a certain time.