Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company offers its clients assistance in solving the most complex issues in the field of technology and media. We are confident in providing the most effective services in the electronic media industry in Ukraine because our team has already gained the necessary experience. We advise leading Ukrainian TV channels on issues related to licensing their activities and not only. Our lawyers represented the interests of Ukrainian broadcasters in court sessions regarding the imposition of illegal sanctions and obtaining various types of licenses.
We provide a wide range of legal services, from founding a media company to optimizing taxation and protecting intellectual property. The company’s lawyers also work with clients who enter into legal relationships with media representatives: advertising platforms, providers, etc.
Our clients include large and medium-sized TV channels, production studios, content distributors, advertising agencies, producers, and print media representatives. Lawyers take part in working groups to develop a modern legal framework for television and radio broadcasters.
We provide such legal services:
- legal support for the creation of companies in the field of telecommunications and technology;
- providing advice on the acquisition of existing companies;
- legal regulation of the tax system;
- legal protection of the client’s activities from contractors;
- consulting on intellectual property protection issues related to the IT industry (including contracts for the creation and distribution of products, protection from copyright infringement);
- contractual arrangement of relations for the operation and design of technical systems.
In the telecommunications sector, our services include:
- protection of the client’s interests in legal disputes with various market participants and government agencies;
- legal support of issues related to intellectual property;
- assistance in obtaining the necessary permits for telecommunications activities.