- Do you need to expand or completely change the activities of the company or organization?
- Did you have problems with the selection due to the codifier?
- Do not have enough time to visit the authorized bodies for changes?
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company specialists are ready to provide you with competent legal advice and make changes to your company’s activities in the shortest possible time.
All information about the company’s activities is contained in the Unified state register. To make appropriate changes, the company’s management must decide which activities should be added/changed. When a final decision is made to change activities, a meeting of all participants is held.
After the vote, documents are collected for transmission to the authorized bodies. First, this applies to the registration service. It is its employees who make the appropriate changes. Then they send the data to the tax and statistics authority. It should be noted that this is done electronically so you do not need to go anywhere. The statistics authorities the information of the enterprise.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company specialists will help you to pass all the procedures for changing the activities of the company, organization or enterprise correctly and on time!
As soon as changes are made, the statistics office updates all the information received in the registry. If the Charter does not provide for this type of activity, you will have to change some of the provisions in the constituent document.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company has many years of experience in solving such problems. We provide our clients with all the necessary services to change the type of activity and not only.
What is included in the list:
- collecting and preparing documentation;
- registration with the state Registrar;
- obtaining an extract from the state register;
- inventory from the state register;
- development and revision of the new Charter.
- entering a single tax or VAT in the payer’s register;
- order a new print for documents;
- assistance in opening a Bank account;
- service from accountants and auditors.