To promote your brand on the Internet, you will need to register a domain. According to Ukrainian laws, only the owner of the trademark can perform this process. The .UA zone is considered popular for promoting your product, so you will need to have your brand to register. If a person who is not the owner of the brand wants to perform the registration procedure, then you will need to sign a license agreement beforehand, this agreement is considered a guarantor of the transfer of ownership rights. To take a specific domain name in the .UA zone, you need to check whether there are applications submitted for the accelerated registration process and whether the selected name is free.
What do our specialists offer?:
- registration in the .UA zone.
- perform operations aimed at restoring the domain name.
- protecting the rights and interests of customers from competitors who use similar domain names.
The assistance of professional lawyers is a guarantee of legal registration of a domain name, competent selection and purchase of a domain, and correct registration of the license agreement.
According to the laws of Ukraine, there are 45 different classes, into which each trademark is divided, taking into account a certain sphere of activity. Thus, owners can register their brand under the same name, but it can be registered in different classes. Legal support is extremely important at each stage of registration, it will help to eliminate irreparable errors.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company assists in the process of registration of the domain that belong to such groups:
- Registering a second-level name on public domains.
- Registration of third-level names.
- Registration of second-level names in the general top-level domains.
Besides, specialists conduct detailed consultations for clients, where they explain all sorts of risks when registering a domen that belong to the third group. Also, experts will study each case in detail and help you find similar domain names with trademarks that belong to other owners.
Remember that the best protection against plagiarism and future complaints from Ukrainian organizations is to register a TM legally and buy your domain name.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company lawyers and attorneys have many years of experience in resolving legal disputes related to domain registration. Therefore, our specialists offer professional assistance in solving the following issues:
- Legal sale or purchase of a name.
- Procedure for registering a domain name lease.
- Transfer of ownership rights to another person for the domain name or the site as a whole.
- Protection of the client’s interests and rights in court proceedings.
Extensive experience and the necessary knowledge helps lawyers develop competent strategies and contribute to the rapid resolution of disputes.