The corporate practice of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company shows the full extent of our experience in the field of joint stock companies. Our lawyers also deal with corporate disputes at different stages of their development.
Our clients will feel the positive effect of cooperation with our specialists, starting from the creation of the company and ending with its liquidation (if it will meet your interests). Lawyers of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company accompany the process of buying shares in the business, increasing or decreasing the authorized capital, registration and release to the securities market.
Corporate law is a multi-faceted field that requires special legal care and responsibility when it comes to creating a business, regulating its activities, registering, managing, restructuring, etc.
Our specialists have considerable experience in conducting transactions at the domestic and international levels, creating, purchasing and liquidating businesses, and forming partnerships. Our legal team specializes in areas such as real estate, Finance, services, food processing, energy, and mining.
Valuable innovations and non-trivial ideas are what our specialists are able to provide you with from the very beginning of cooperation with our company.
Our corporate law services include:
- legal support for the creation of a company (including a foreign one), representation of interests in subsidiaries;
- preparation and execution of necessary documents for business operation;
- implementation of legal audit;
- legal support of transactions related to acquisitions, mergers and business restructuring;
- transaction support;
- analysis and execution of purchase and sale agreements, regulation of relations between shareholders;
- consulting on insolvency issues;
- assistance in obtaining licenses and registration papers, representation in state authorities and state regulatory bodies;
- assistance in obtaining of Antimonopoly permits;
- assessment of the tax system and its optimization;
- support for shareholder meetings;
- conducting negotiations, resolving corporate disputes, representation in courts;
- liquidation of enterprises, legal support of business termination.