Business activity in most cases is inseparably linked to economic disputes of various kinds. Such disputes are the result of violation of contractual relations, which are associated with the evasion of the obligations of one of the parties to the business transaction. Both legal entities and individuals can participate in such a dispute. At the same time, problems arise for many reasons: non-fulfillment of obligations under the contract, improper fulfillment of obligations, violation of the terms of the contract, lack of payments on debts, etc. You can resolve a dispute and achieve a positive result for yourself only if you contact a professional lawyer from Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company in time.
A lawyer for resolving economic disputes can make a significant contribution not only at the stage of legal proceedings, but also at the earliest stages of the development of the conflict, thereby minimizing the damage from it. Lawyers of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company are also able to achieve a peaceful settlement of the dispute without involving the judicial authorities. Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company is primarily experienced lawyers who provide professional legal services for businesses, including representation of legal entities in courts and other state control bodies.
What can you offer our specialists for the solution of the problem?
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company lawyers have not only many years of experience in resolving business disputes, but also their legal algorithms that have already proved their effectiveness in practice. All this allows us to achieve the results necessary for our clients and solve any problems, even the most complex from a legal point of view.
Every case that has been submitted to our company will be accompanied by a lawyer or lawyer from the moment of applying for help until a satisfactory result is obtained in the case. Even the most neglected cases, as it may seem, are an opportunity for our specialists to prove themselves and prove their professionalism.
Economic disputes may have very different specifics, but the main ones are:
- disputes that arose based on the implementation of actions under a previously concluded business agreement: modification, termination, fulfillment of obligations, etc.;
- disputes with state regulatory authorities (for example, the Antimonopoly Committee);
- disputes related to intellectual property, disposal of intellectual property objects;
- registration of bankruptcy of legal entities
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company lawyers are ready to provide their clients with the full range of services that are necessary for resolving economic disputes in Ukraine, both in court and pre-trial:
- analysis and assessment of prospects for a positive resolution of the dispute;
- identifying and minimizing the risks associated with litigation;
- assistance in pre-trial dispute resolution, peaceful settlement of the conflict;
- legal support of negotiations;
- preparation of necessary documents, development of tactics for dispute resolution;
- legal representation in courts of different instances;
- resolution of disputes related to invalidation of contractual relations;
- monitoring the execution of a court decision;
- control over the execution of court decisions regarding the collection of debts from persons outside Ukraine;
- support of disputes arising in the course of foreign economic activity and recognition of a legal entity as a bankrupt;
- assistance in recognizing foreign court decisions as valid on the territory of our country;
- representation of the client’s interests in arbitration courts (including foreign courts);
- assistance in initiating the opening of a case;
- protection of a legal entity from unfair competition;
- informing the client about the prospects and progress of court proceedings.