It is not possible to carry out business activities without obtaining the appropriate licenses. The absence of a license in most cases means a violation of current legislation. In our country, there is a list of activities that require obtaining the appropriate license on a mandatory basis. Regulation of the peculiarities of obtaining licenses is carried out using the Law On licensing of certain types of economic activities.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company will help you in obtaining the license for implementation of such activities as:
- Construction work.
- Implementation of economic activities for the management of hazardous waste.
- Extraction of minerals.
- Medical practice.
- Employment abroad.
- Banking activity.
- Activities for the provision of financial services.
- Professional activity in the securities market.
- Activities in the television and radio broadcasting industry.
- Activities in the field of electric power and nuclear energy.
- Activities in the field of education.
- Production and trade of ethyl alcohol, cognac and fruit, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products.
- Construction activity.
- Production of medicines, import, wholesale and retail trade of medicines.
- Manufacture and repair of firearms.
- Production of special tools, charged substances tear and irritating action, individual protection, active defense and their sale.
- Production of industrial explosive materials.
- Provision of services and performance of works for fire prevention purposes.
- Production of especially dangerous chemical substances.
- Obtaining a license to practice medicine.
- Activity of cord blood banks, other human tissues and cells according to the list approved by the Ministry of health.
- Veterinary practice.
- Issue and conduct of lotteries.
- Tour operator’s license.
- Mediation in employment abroad.
- Industrial fishing of aquatic bioresources outside the jurisdiction of Ukraine.
- Cultivation of plants included in table 1 of the List of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors approved by the Cabinet of Ministers.
- Development, production, manufacture, storage, transportation, acquisition, sale (vacation), import into the territory of Ukraine, export from the territory of Ukraine, use, destruction of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors included in the List of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors license for operations with precursors.
- Development and production of special technical means for removing information from communication channels and other means of obtaining information in secret.
- Trade in special technical means for removing information from communication channels, and other means of obtaining information in secret.
- Provision of services for the transportation of passengers, dangerous goods and baggage by air, river, sea, road, rail and international transportation of passengers and goods by road transport license for transportation.
- Foreign economic activity one-time import / export license.
- Transportation of oil and oil products via the main pipeline.
- Activities in the natural gas market.
- Centralized water supply and drainage, except for delivery at an unregulated rate.
- Providing services for the protection of property and citizens.
- Recycling of household waste.
- Disposal of household waste.
- Production of veterinary drugs.
A license can be issued:
- to an agency with the appropriate competence and profile;
- only on forms of the sample approved by the Cabinet of Ministers;
- for a certain period (following the law) ;
- individual entrepreneur or legal entity;
- after payment of statutory payments.
Getting a license means going through a complicated and tortuous path that Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company will definitely be able to facilitate for you.
Obtaining a license, not refusing to issue it
Knowledge of the current legislation and practical experience is a mandatory component to quickly and easily succeed in such a complex matter as obtaining a business license. State control only increases over time, which also complicates the process of obtaining the necessary documents. All this, of course, is not done to make life more difficult for entrepreneurs, but to protect the interests of consumers and protect them.
To obtain a license, follow this algorithm:
- collecting a set of documents;
- submission of an application for a license (sample set);
- get a positive decision of the state body or a refusal with an argument for such a decision;
- make payment of the state duty and provide the appropriate receipt;
- get a license.
There can be many reasons for getting a license denied. But, as the practice of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company shows, the main reasons are the inexperience of the applicant and incorrect documentation. It is important to note that following the filing of the application for a license is only possible after three months after the first attempt.
The above information is the main incentive to avoid wasting your precious time and entrust obtaining permits to lawyers who already have considerable experience in this field.
Our lawyers and lawyers will help you achieve your goal on the way to obtaining a license!
We will take on all the hardships of obtaining a license in Kyiv or any other city in Ukraine. Our employees will not only be able to represent your interests in government agencies, but also perform a legal audit of documentation and help you deal with complex legal issues of doing business. For us, there are no complex problems. For us, there are only problems in which our specialists will be able to fully express themselves, showing their fundamental knowledge in the field of law and many years of practical experience.