The law firm “Kasyanenko and Partners” provides a range of legal services to support the registration of foreign representative offices in the territory of Ukraine.
Today, for many foreign companies Ukraine is very promising in terms of opportunities for the development of their business. To develop new markets, they tend to register officially a foreign representative office in order to legalize their activities.
According to Ukrainian law, the foreign representative office registration entitles them to certain customs and tax preferences, employment of foreign nationals without issuing a work permit.
Representative office registration in Ukraine: procedural and institutional aspects
The right to the registration of a representative office of foreign business entities should be determined by Article 5 of the Law of Ukraine “On Foreign Economic Activities”. In accordance with this document, to open a foreign representative office means to establish an authorized entity that will represent the interests of foreign companies (firms) to support economic activities in the territory of the country.
The right to register a foreign representative office belongs to the central body of executive power on economic policy – the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine (MEDT).
The legal environment enables to open a representative office to be able on behalf of the foreign business entity to operate in the Ukrainian territory with the performance of their own functions.
In order to register a foreign representative office, one needs a package the following documents:
- An application for registration, drawn up on the letterhead of the company (enterprise), signed and sealed by the director
- An extract from a bank (trade) register of the country of the official registration of the head office of a foreign economic entity or a notarized copy of this document
- A recommendation of a custodian bank, issued on the letterhead of the company (enterprise), signed and sealed by the director
- A recommendation of a custodian bank, which is an account-holder of the applicant (original with the notarized signatures of responsible employees of the bank)
- An original notarized power of attorney to establish the representative office, which should be formally executed under the laws of a country of foreign company office registration of the applicant (with the original notarized signatures of responsible employees of the bank)
- An original notarized power of attorney to establish the representative office, which should be formally executed under the laws of a country of foreign company office registration with a list of powers of specific persons
If you wish to register a foreign representative office correctly with the minimum amount of your effort, time and money, make use of services of the Law Company “Kasyanenko and Partners”.
The Law Company “Kasyanenko and Partners” employs only qualified personnel, able to render professional assistance not only at all stages of registration, but also to provide further support for the activities of the representative office, taking into account all the nuances of the Ukrainian legislation.
With law firm “Kasyanenko and Partners” you will be able to open a representative office of the company “on a turnkey basis “, avoiding rejections from the MEDT for formal reasons, and therefore achieve reduction of the terms up to one month.
Our company provides the following services:
- providing consultation on the registration of a foreign representative office in the territory of Ukraine;
- preparation of the necessary documents;
- submission of an application and the required documents;
- registration of a foreign representative office in the territory of Ukraine;