FACED WITH A PROBLEM LOAN? The Bank is threatening to take the property? We know how to protect you!
Как выиграть суд с банком;
Что делать заемщику и поручителю?
Как признать недействительным кредитный договор?
Как отменить исполнительную надпись нотариуса?
Как уменьшить процентную ставку по кредиту?
Как спасти поручителя и его имущество?
Как остановить исполнительную службу?
Как спасти ипотечную недвижимость?
Как провести реструктуризацию?
Как списать пени, штрафы?
WE KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THESE, and OTHER QUESTIONS.
Don’t put off solving your problem for later, call us right now!
You have already tried all possible ways, passed all the most unexpected ways… You still decided not to pay your loan to the Bank. Usually, a logical question immediately arises: how to do this without violating the law? How is it legal not to pay a loan to a Bank?, and what can I get for it? Let’s try to find out if this is possible. We will analyze all the options, and answer the most important questions.
Instead of going around, and around, let’s move on to the harsh realities of our lives. You do not have any money, and employees of collection companies constantly get you with their phone calls. You are already tired of all this, and your family is also terrorized by these Intrusive calls.
And yet, how not to pay the loan to the Bank, so as not to get into a mess later, and ruin your life? Consider the very the first, and most banal method.
- You can try to hide from collectors, and wait for the time when the Statute of limitations expires. This period is three years after the last time you had direct contact with the Bank itself. The most stupid, and funny option, however, for lack of something intelligible, you can resort to it. Then you will have to cut off all contacts with work, home, etc. However, do not forget about the most important thing the aggression of collectors, and the Bank is directed not only at you but also at your relatives, friends, and relatives. What should they do in this situation? Hide with You? Still, if this is the only way you can do it, and then don’t read any further.
- The second option, one of the most preferred is to try to negotiate directly with the Bank itself. It is best to try to start communication with the Bank when you have just appeared financial problems, and you feel that you will not see a ray of light in your financial situation. This will only be a plus for you, for the simple reason that the Bank will see that you do not refuse payments at all.
- There is another answer to the question of how not to pay the loan. If there is a plus, then there must be a minus. Collection agencies can successfully resist such guys as anti-collectors. These firms usually employ lawyers who already have experience in these cases, and who are always able to give you useful, and relevant advice. If you contact such an office, then, in fact, you will get an intermediary between the Bank, and yourself, who takes on all the negotiations, and can significantly reduce the debt, while not bringing the matter to court proceedings. But still, you decide how not to pay the loan., and here, too, you will have to pay.
- Another option is not to pay the loan in Ukraine. This is a fairly common option. Imagine the situation – after you decided not to pay the loan, the case still went to court., and here it is unimportant, from whose side the initiative arose, and who exactly filed an application to the court. What is important is that you need to approach the trial fully armed. How do you think it can be done?, and here is the answer; you can only do this if you have the help of a very competent lawyer. After all, the first of all, the court is a great, and sometimes the only opportunity to get rid of your debt penalties accrued illegally, commissions, fines, and other deductions. True, this will hardly save you from the main debt but the reality is that in the vast majority of cases, the penalties significantly exceed all theoretically permissible limits, and boundaries.
If suddenly the court did not take your side, and enforcement proceedings were initiated, then evasion of debt entails criminal liability. However, this is a slightly different story…
You can still think for a long time about how not to pay loans. But still, I would like to add that you cannot pay the loan in full only in the very the first described case. In other situations, no matter how much you want to, you will have to pay. However, it is several times less than the Bank requires from you., and this is already a real reality!
Not to delay the decision until the time when it becomes even more difficult. Contact Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company today we have extensive experience in defending the rights of Bank borrowers.
High-quality legal support is the best guarantee of release of debtors from the threat to say goodbye to collateral.
To resolve the issue with the Bank on problem loans, the following documents are required from borrowers:
- Loan agreement with the Bank;
- All additions to the loan agreement with the Bank;
- Mortgage agreement with a Bank;
- All additions to the mortgage agreement with the Bank;
- The contract of guaranty Bank;
- All additional agreements to the guarantee agreement with the Bank;
- All the graphics Bank;
- All restructuring agreements (if any) of the Bank;
- Photocopies of the materials of court cases on the Bank’s claims, if any (from the first article to the last page). We can take these documents ourselves in court!
- Photocopies of materials of enforcement proceedings on the Bank’s applications (from the first Article to the last page). We can take these documents ourselves in the Executive service!
- Bank statements for your loan agreement, for all accounts, for the entire period of validity of the loan agreement from the moment of signing to the present day.