Representation of interests in administrative cases where the Respondent is a public authority.
Any decisions, actions or inactivity of subjects of power may be appealed to the administrative courts.
The task of administrative legal proceedings is to protect the rights, freedoms, and interests of individuals, rights, and interests of legal entities in the field of public law relations from violations by state authorities, local self-government bodies, their officials, and officials, and other entities in the exercise of their power management functions based on legislation, including in the exercise of delegated powers.
According to Article 4 of the CAPU, an administrative case is a public legal dispute that is considered by an administrative court. Under the term public legal dispute it is customary to consider a dispute in which:
- one of the participants performs public authority functions that can be directed to the performance of delegated powers. As a result, the dispute arose in the process of performing or, conversely, not performing these functions by a specific person.
- one of the participants provides administrative services, referring to the Ukrainian legislation, according to which the subject of authority has the right to provide the services provided. As a result, the dispute occurred in the process of providing or refusing to provide such types of services.
- one of the participants is a member of the electoral process or referendum. The disputed situation arose as a result of the fact that the subject of authority or another citizen violated the rights of this participant during the process.
On our own, we provide representation in Kyiv and Kyiv region courts, as well as in other regions of Ukraine.
After studying, and evaluating the problem that has arisen in front of you, our lawyers carry out, in particular:
- legal expertise of the submitted documents;
- familiarization with the case materials in court;
- collection, and recording of evidence in the case;
- determination of the legal position in the case;
- preparation of a statement of claim (review of the statement of claim, appeal, cassation complaints);
- direct representation in court proceedings;
- appeal decisions to higher authorities at all stages of the judicial process;
- participation in the execution of a court decision in the Executive service.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company provides its assistance during disputed issues of administrative cases. Specialists take into account the main nuances of such work, and possible consequences. After all, very often the decisions made in administrative cases are directly related to economic, civil or criminal cases. Therefore, it is especially important to carefully understand the disputed points, and think through the defense strategy in detail.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company lawyers have considerable experience in numerous judicial, and pre-trial proceedings with state authorities, as well as with their authorized persons. Therefore, our specialists know exactly how to find the right solution, and way out of the most complex, and complicated situations.
 Code of administrative procedure of Ukraine