Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company is well aware of the importance of such tasks as improving the company’s competitiveness in the market for successful business activities. For our clients who have questions about competition law in the domestic and international markets, we offer effective ways and strategies to address these issues, acting within the framework of antitrust law and the obligations assumed by our country after joining the WTO.
Our team of experienced lawyers and attorneys helps our clients deal with the risks and problems associated with antitrust issues in international trade every day. Our specialists are assisted by significant practical experience and fundamental theoretical knowledge in the field of trading business and dispute resolution in this area of law.
Legal advice from lawyers of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company fully covers the entire sector of complexities in antitrust and competition law. We are not only aware of the latest events in the business world, but also carefully monitor the market dynamics and factors that affect the successful conduct of commercial activities. All this has helped us gain the trust of our clients and gain a reputation as a law firm that provides significant and comprehensive services in the areas of antitrust and competition law.
Our services in this area include:
- consulting on issues related to this branch of law;
- legal audit of compliance with the requirements of the Antimonopoly legislation of Ukraine;
- preparation of visual information and comprehensive analysis of the impact of antitrust legislation on the specific type of activity of our clients;
- implementation of structural work with contractual securities to ensure that they comply with competition law;
- obtaining permits and opinions of the Antimonopoly Committee;
- representation of the client’s interests in the Antimonopoly Committee;
- participation in and support of negotiations with state regulatory authorities to obtain approvals for the implementation of the concentration;
- suppression of unfair competition activities, preparation of necessary documents for submission to the Antimonopoly Committee to initiate an investigation into violations of competition law;
- representation of the client’s interests in court, appeal of decisions of the Antimonopoly Committee, preparation of documents and arguments before appeal;
- consultations on procurement issues involving state funding, participation in tender processes;
- assistance in appealing the results of tenders in court.