The document that specifies the planning and architectural requirements for the real estate object and its placement on the land plot is called urban planning conditions and restrictions. Obtaining building conditions is the main component of the source data. To get it, you must contact the department of urban planning and architecture with a written application.
In addition to the application, you must collect and attach the following list of documents:
- a copy of the document confirming the applicant’s ownership of the object;
- situation diagram showing the location of the land plot;
- extract from the topographic and geodetic plan, urban planning or land cadastre;
- photos of the land plot and its surroundings;
- urban planning report with technical and economic indicators of future development;
- application of the established sample;
- a certificate from the cadastre or the next cadastral plan;
- for the reconstruction of a real estate object — a document of ownership, registration certificate, consent from the co-owners (if any).
- If the submitted documents reveal at least one non-compliance of the construction object with the General provisions of the local urban planning documentation, the applicant will be refused to issue the requested documents.
Town planning conditions and restrictions are created in two copies:
- 1. The first one is received by the applicant
- 2. The second remains in the department of urban planning and architecture, and information from the document is transferred to the urban cadastre.
The document consists of two parts: text and graphic.
→ The text part consists of general provisions, town planning conditions, and site restrictions. General provisions consist of information about the applicant, data about the site, the name and purpose of the object being built, technical and economic indicators of construction, and others. The document also describes in detail the requirements for the object under construction, starting with the definition of borders and ending with the definition of restrictions related to the laid communications, cultural and architectural values, and others.
→ The graphic part of the document shows the image of the land plot with reference to the urban planning and land cadastre, situational scheme and topographic and geodetic plan.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company will help you get the city planning conditions and restrictions and optimize the project based on the received requirements.
When buying a ready-made real estate project, you should start with its analysis, so that the existing restrictions do not get in the way of implementing engineering and architectural solutions. It is best to determine these restrictions before starting construction in order to make adjustments freely. It will be difficult to do this during the construction of the object, sometimes it will be impossible. As a result, construction will be suspended until the optimal solution is found.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company lawyers are experienced specialists who will find a solution even in the most difficult situations.
Many years of experience working with government agencies allowed us to understand what requirements are put forward by the legislation of Ukraine in relation to the construction of real estate objects and how this or that requirement is interpreted in urban planning conditions. If you do not want problems with the state body and that the entire process of construction of the property went smoothly, we offer a lawyer support service at all stages of construction.