A lot of drivers are victims of road accidents. Besides, each of them faces problems: paperwork, inappropriate behavior of law enforcement officers, and representatives of insurance companies, illegal actions of other road accident participants, etc. All this leads to the loss of time, nerves, and money.
Experience shows that most of the troubles associated with the consequences of an accident can be avoided if you timely contact the services of an accident lawyer.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company lawyers for car accidents:
- appeal against illegal actions (inaction) of patrol police officers;
- assist in the organization of independent technical expertise, and preparation of necessary documentation;
- collect information about the financial situation of the culprit;
- seize the property of the culprit as a means of securing the claim;
- help in determining the residual value, and loss of market value of the car;
- represent the client’s interests in the Department of patrol police, the insurance company of the perpetrator of the accident, in courts of general jurisdiction;
- conduct claim work, preparation, and submission of a claim to the court;
- participate directly in court sessions;
- prepare a draft settlement agreement, and get it approved in court;
- appeal against a court decision that has not entered into force;
- conduct actions to initiate enforcement proceedings, and interact with bailiffs.
Significant experience of accident lawyers in Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company will help you with minimal losses but the maximum result to get out of this situation.