Conducting successful business outside of Ukraine (foreign economic activity) is largely determined by thorough knowledge of its specifics. Entities engaged in doing business in the field of foreign economic activity are constantly faced with various legal and legal issues related to customs law, registration of trade turnover, etc.
The practice of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company shows that the most common problems are:
- confiscation of cargo due to incorrect registration of documents, simple at customs;
- lack of permits and licenses for conducting foreign economic activities;
- lack of established work with state regulatory authorities;
- the process of customs’ clearance of problematic goods;
- defining the stages of customs’ clearance.
Lawyers and attorneys of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company will help your company not only become more effective, but also be able to solve the most difficult issues in the field of customs law. We provide our clients with consultations not only in Kyiv, but also in other cities of Ukraine, which will help to find a way out of the customs dispute, calculate customs payments, improve the tax system, etc. Timely delivery of goods abroad and correct registration of the necessary documents is what our company can guarantee you!
The lawyers of the legal company Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company provide their clients with detailed advice on the conduct of foreign economic activity at all its stages.
As an example, we provide services for:
- advising on currency and customs legislation (including in other countries that the company’s foreign economic activity is aimed at);
- resolution of disputes in the field of customs law;
- preparation of accompanying documentation for cargo transportation or resolution of disputes with state authorities in court and pre-trial procedures;
- assistance in returning customs payments, excessive duties, etc.;
- providing legal support during inspections of state regulatory bodies;
- legal protection in matters of smuggling;
- protection of the client’s interests in court proceedings in the courts of first instance and appeal courts on issues of violation of customs law and related liability;
- resolution of disputes regarding the return of goods and funds that have been seized by customs authorities;
- assistance in appealing acts of inspections and decisions by regulatory authorities;
- support of criminal proceedings and investigative actions in the field of customs law;
- providing effective mechanisms for conducting export-import activities;
- consulting on accreditation issues at customs;
- consulting on customs procedures, control procedures and accounting of the transport fleet of a company engaged in foreign economic activity;
- providing information about the storage of goods under customs control;
- advising clients on customs’ clearance;
- implementation of any other procedures for conducting foreign economic activities.
Lawyers and attorneys of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company assist to various subjects of foreign economic activity, including individuals. Our experts will help you make a difficult decision and resolve any customs dispute.