The term labor disputes refers to disputes that arise between an employer, and an employee. Depending on certain nuances, all labor disputes are classified into several categories.
Based on the specific subject of such a dispute, there are:
Individual disputes address the claims of a particular employee whose rights, and interests have been violated.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company provides detailed consultations on issues of illegal dismissal of employees, in case of delay or refusal to pay bonuses, wages, and other issues related to labor law.
Extensive practical experience of our specialists will help the client to easily deal with various problems that arose as a result of a labor dispute.
Our lawyers will help you with the following questions:
- development of job descriptions for each employee;
- advice on paperwork during employment or in the process of dismissal of an employee;
- setting up personnel records;
- assistance in processing various documents – employment contracts, vacation documents, business trips, sick leave, and more.
However, there are often disputes between the employer, and the employee, the solution of which can reach the court bench. This list includes the following disputes:
- when employees demand that their boss pay back unpaid wages;
- when the boss dismissed the employee on illegal grounds, and the latter demands to be reinstated to the previous workplace;
- as a result of labor disputes, and further disciplinary action;
- when an employee should receive payments for the time of forced absenteeism;
- preparation, challenge or termination of the signed labor contracts;
- when, as a result of the dismissal, an employee demands payment of wages, vacation pay, or bonuses from the boss;
- in the process of restoring an employee to their previous workplace;
- when an employee demands compensation from the boss in case of harm to their health in the workplace;
A timely request for help from an experienced lawyer will help the employee to defend their rights and safely operate under the laws of Ukraine. Even if it is a small administrative violation, it is best to seek help from a lawyer. Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company provides assistance in addressing these issues, as well as in the construction of a competent strategy:
- Conducting legal consultations on labor legislation of Ukraine.
- Requesting a package of personnel documents.
- Representation of the client in the process of resolving disputes in the court of appeal, cassation, and the Supreme court.
- Assistance of a lawyer to prepare a claim to the court, as well as other necessary statements.
- Active participation of the lawyer in the court session.