Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company will help you resolve issues related to the termination, and contesting of the contract of sale, donation of housing, transfer of real estate on legal grounds. A professional lawyer deals with complex issues related to the termination of contracts for private homes, apartments, land plots, non-residential buildings.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company provides a range of services:
- Assistance of a lawyer in declaring the contract of sale of real estate invalid.
- Recognition of the gift agreement as invalid.
- Invalidation of an apartment or house lease agreement.
- Invalidation of the mortgage, and pledge agreement.
- Legal assistance in the process of termination of the purchase, and sale agreement-the main, and preliminary.
- Assistance of a lawyer when terminating a contract for the lifetime maintenance of a particular property.
There are several ways to help lawyers of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company in case of termination of contracts or invalidation of contracts:
- Providing necessary legal advice.
- The lawyer helps the client to draw up statements of claim, file an appeal or issue other types of documents related to further termination of contracts/their invalidation.
- Presence of a lawyer in court, as well as in other state bodies to protect the rights, and interests of their client.
The transaction may be declared invalid if:
- When the content of the document does not comply with the Laws of Ukraine.
- When the seller’s will did not correspond to his real will (the sale was carried out when the seller did not realize the significance of his actions, was subjected to threats, and violence, was deceived, etc.).
- When the document was signed by a person who is considered incapacitated.
A person can file a claim to the court immediately after the transaction or after several years have passed. According to Ukrainian laws, the limitation period is 3 years. However, it is important to take into account some nuances: the calculation of this period may begin when the person became aware of the violation of his rights. This is why such a moment often does not coincide with the date of signing the contract.
If the court satisfies the claim, then the seller gets back their housing, and the buyer-the money (not always the buyer gets the entire amount of money). After all, the procedure for returning the property is much easier, and faster than transferring money to the buyer. According to the court decision, a new entry on the transfer of ownership rights to an apartment or house to another person should be canceled in the state register. This way, the previous data will be restored. The implementation of this process is prescribed in Article 26 of the Law of Ukraine On registration of property rights to real estate.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company specialists will help you to return the property or a certain amount of money legally in court or pre-trial. Thus, the return procedure will be much faster, and safer for both the seller and the buyer.