Analysis of the effectiveness of an investment project is not only economic indicators, but also legal expertise of nuances that create risks or increase existing ones.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company provides services for evaluating the feasibility of a potential transaction in the legal and legislative context.
Our specialists have serious experience in the field of investment and a reliable Foundation of knowledge of the legislation of Ukraine. Here you can order an assessment using the state system, which is a comprehensive approach to evaluating an investment project and answers the following questions:
- how much does the investment object cost as of today;
- what investment risks do the project have;
- how well the company is functioning, where funds will be invested, and others.
The main goal of the complex analysis is to determine the feasibility of investing in the selected object. Information for analysis is taken from various sources and studied regardless of its source.
After the procedure, the customer receives either concise recommendations or a detailed analysis of all the features of the project.
Expert assessment of the cost of an investment project
Calculating the effectiveness of an investment project is not just about calculating economic indicators. The analysis of the legal side of investment and the selected project plays an important role. Tasks of legal analysis on the system:
- determining the legality and legality of the company’s activities;
- determination of the tax regime, organizational and legal form;
- determination of legal ownership of the company’s property;
- determining the distribution structure of investment income.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company specialists will conduct a full analysis of the legal basis for the functioning of the organization in which the client’s funds are to be invested. We will examine the set of documents issued when the company was established, find out the details of the procedure for joint-stock meetings and the procedure for implementing the decisions taken, collect information about all shareholders, and learn details about labor and property relations.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company specialists will carefully study and analyze the list of important documents, including:
- company’s financial statements-examine assets, existing debts, lease payments, and tax payments;
- corporate documents-protocols and regulations that track the transition of control over the company and capital transactions;
- title documents for real estate;
- insurance policies, trademarks, patents, etc.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company tax law specialists will determine the exact amount of taxes that the client will need to pay, taking into account all the stages of implementation of the selected project.
The analysis of experts will allow you to determine the level of profitability of the project after all taxes are paid, since it is tax deductions that cause the loss of investments.