Recommendations of clients about the services provided by the best lawyers of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company are passed personally. But when considering criminal cases, there is often no time and no one to ask for advice, and it is scary to defend yourself blindly.
You can ask for help from Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company’s professionals who have authority, solid reputation and extensive experience in positive solution of the most complex cases.
A lawyer at the pre-trial investigation stage is often engaged to provide legal assistance:
- the enterprise in respect of which the production is carried out;
The goals and objectives of a particular criminal case are determined depending on the procedural status of the person who is receiving legal assistance.
Who would not say that, but the quality of the lawyer’s work at this stage directly depends on the final result of all criminal proceedings. After all, it is in the process of pre-trial investigation that the main evidence is collected, which is further analyzed by the court, as well as:
- bringing to justice the main suspects in the case,
- citizens are detained, arrested, and charged,
- all necessary documents that will need to be submitted for consideration in court are processed.
The main task of the human rights defender at this stage is to provide, first, competent legal advice, and then-assistance to the client, through the use of legal methods, following the legislation of Ukraine, to protect their rights and interests. At this stage, the lawyer will explain your rights, develop a defense strategy, and find out all the problematic points that exist or may be in the collection of evidence.
It is important to understand that without the participation of a criminal lawyer, there is a risk that the case in which you are a participant (victim, witness, suspect) will not take the right course and your rights will be violated.
Also, the issue of the measure of restraint is decided at the pre-trial investigation. If the court decides to keep a person in custody, this significantly complicates their protection.
Therefore, the suspect’s lawyer at this stage collects the necessary evidence and justifies to the court the fact that there are no legal grounds for the arrest of his Client. The same work is carried out by the defender and when the investigating judge considers the issue of applying a more lenient measure against the Client, if, of course, there are necessary and sufficient grounds for its application.
Lawyers of the Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company use all possible legal methods and ways to protect their client’s rights at the pre-trial investigation stage.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company offers the following services to protect clients at the pre-trial investigation stage:
- develop the most effective defense strategy based on the case file;
- legal support of the client during interrogations, searches, etc.;
- drafting and filing complaints about the actions or omissions of the prosecutor and investigator;
- selection of arguments and challenging the decisions of the investigating judge;
- assistance in the return of property and documentation seized at the request of authorized persons;
- removal of the seizure of property imposed during the pre-trial investigation;
- changing the measure of restraint to a more lenient one;
- preparation and submission of necessary documents during the pre-trial investigation.