Disputes related to housing issues are complex, and complicated legal practice at the legislative level. A well-chosen lawyer for housing disputes is an opportunity to solve any problematic situations quickly, and efficiently, getting the most favorable result for you.
The fact of ownership of residential space is often associated with various types of housing disputes, which often arise between residents, and the person who owns the property right. Disputes between landlord, and tenant are also quite common. In such a development, a professional lawyer working in the field of housing relations can solve any legal problem.
The practice of working seven days a week is common among lawyers in the field of housing law. Quite often, even one day of temporary delay can threaten to lose the rights to real estate, the price of which is extremely high. If you have any problem of this kind, and you don’t want to be without a roof over your head, or not ready to give the offender in the housing dispute, immediately consult a practicing lawyer who is not only able to give You detailed advice but will have a positive impact on the business. The sooner you do this, the more likely you will be to get the desired result or resolve the dispute.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company is engaged in support of housing disputes of various types. At the same time, we use both proven methods of work, and innovative ones that are based on an individual approach.
In the field of housing law we provide the following services:
- assistance in recognizing ownership of residential real estate;
- elimination of the right to use housing by third parties;
- removing artificially created obstacles to the legitimate use of residential space;
- allocation of part of residential real estate;
- residential real estate division;
- assist in the recognition of transactions, and contracts with residential real estate is invalid;
- assist in the recognition of the right of ownership on the part of the household;
- real estate section in kind;
- changes in ownership interests through the courts;
- moving in, and out of residential real estate;
- assistance in determining the use of residential premises;
- settlement of disputes related to housing law during inheritance;
- conducting meaningful consultation on housing of the legislative framework;
- legal support of residential real estate transactions;
- collection of necessary documentation, and its execution.
There are a huge number of reasons for disputes over residential real estate. In the courtroom of their rights can defend property owners, landlords, tenants, construction companies, owners of shares, etc. based on the legislative framework of registration, you may also experience a variety of difficulties, and problems.
A lawyer for housing law will help you not only in Kyiv or the Kyiv region but also throughout Ukraine, making every effort to solve your problem.