The market economy assumes a large profit from the purchase, sale, and lease of real estate. An industry with a large turnover of capital cannot do without fraudulent schemes, where everyone can become a victim. To prevent and prevent financial losses due to illegal actions of third parties, you need legal support at all stages of concluding a real estate transaction.
Real estate transactions are divided into 3 stages:
- analysis of the transaction object;
- preparation and signing of a bilateral agreement;
- re-registration of property rights to the object.
An experienced specialist of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company will help you to draw up all the documents without errors, which will allow you to conduct any transaction without disputes, effectively and promptly.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company has many years of experience working with transactions of various levels of complexity. Our specialists will help you to prepare documents and understand the legislation, consult on any questions, and will also accompany you at every stage of concluding a real estate transaction.
Main services of our company:
- information collection — we will collect all information about the property, check the authenticity of the package of documents, identify the seizure of property or other encumbrances, determine possible restrictions for connecting communications;
- creating an optimal scheme for making a transaction in accordance with all the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine;
- support of the client during negotiations;
- negotiating on behalf of the client;
- preparation of the draft agreement and the necessary documents-we will help you get a technical passport of the property, certificates of no debt to public services, a certificate of family status;
- assistance in registering property rights to real estate.
According to the legislation of Ukraine, the realtor’s services are exclusively informational in nature, so he is not responsible for any disputes between the two parties after the signing of the relevant agreement. This (or other) intermediary works for a monetary fee in the form of a Commission and its task is only to find a second party (buyer or seller) to conclude a future transaction with real estate.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company is a team of highly qualified specialists who will accompany you at all stages of the transaction, both together with you and on your behalf. The main purpose of legal support for a client is to represent and protect their interests.
If you are interested in our offer, we suggest that you contact one of these phones right now and get a consultation. We will help you solve any problem and find a way out of even the most difficult situation.