It is no secret the fact that the intellectual property in most cases are poorly protected from abuse by third parties. Such a statement has a huge amount of evidence in the practice of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company. As an example, it is very common to copy trademarks or distribute musical or literary works. The fraudster is unlikely to have any difficulties with this, but the real copyright holder will suffer significant losses.
Offenders can infringe on the intellectual property of almost any subject: from huge IT companies to individual authors of works of art and inventors.
At the same time, the process of legal protection of intellectual property requires a thorough analysis of the object of the right of this property, the goals set by the right holder and the circumstances in which these goals will be achieved.
Taking into account the different nature of violations to intellectual property objects, legal protection can be carried out:
- in the claim procedure (pre-trial resolution of the dispute);
- in an administrative procedure (appeal to state regulatory authorities, such as the Antimonopoly Committee or the State Fiscal Service).
- If you are faced with a situation where your intellectual property rights have been violated, Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company lawyers will help you solve this problem by providing the following services:
- analysis of the fact of violation of rights, risk assessment, selection of the most effective strategy for protecting and suppressing the activities of offenders;
- conducting pre-trial work: collecting evidence, preparing necessary documentation, conducting negotiations, etc.;
- appeal to the state bodies for the implementation of protect your rights through the administrative procedure;
- drafting and filing a claim with the judicial authorities.
Analysis of the situation, the circumstances of the case, and the type of intellectual property violation are all necessary steps for developing an effective strategy for protecting the rights and interests of our clients. Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company lawyers will be able to choose the most reliable way to achieve their goals and protect intellectual property from infringements by offenders.
In this area of law, we provide the following services:
- conducting comprehensive consultations on violations and protection of intellectual property rights;
- legal analysis of the case, preparation of an expert opinion, development of an algorithm for protecting intellectual property rights;
- assistance in registration of intellectual property objects, assistance in obtaining patents;
- legal audit;
- legal support of transactions related to intellectual property rights: conclusion of agreements, sale of rights, etc.;
- consulting on the implementation of commercial activities using intellectual property objects;
- optimization of the tax system in the field of commercial activities related to intellectual property rights;
- resolving issues related to copyright infringement;
- audit of trademarks, brands, advertising, domain names, implementation and control of franchising;
- consultation on questions of commercial secrecy, privacy and protection of personal data;
- protection of intellectual property rights in court and out of court;
- help in the fight against counterfeiting;
- prevention of unfair competition and violations of competition law;
- analysis, preparation and submission of court documents, representation in court, appeal of a court decision on issues related to intellectual property rights;
- monitoring of trademarks and brands.