To participate in a secure transaction in which one of the parties cannot be fully confident that the counterpart will meet all the conditions, it is necessary to draw up a corresponding agreement. However, very often this document also serves as an important mechanism in the process of most business scams. Such scams are especially common when one of the parties to the agreement does not understand the specifics of corporate law at all.
Modern business involves the active use of exclusively contractual relations, which are the guarantee of safe cooperation. The submitted document can perform several functions at once:
- Be the basis in the process of building relationships between the company or company Manager and suppliers, as well as performers.
- Be a document that confirms the company’s cooperation with customers and potential customers.
At the same time, not only the development of contracts, but also the execution of such documents should be carried out in the presence of an experienced lawyer. Very often, scammers come up with various frauds in the form of hidden conditions, incorrect legal formulations. Also, fraudsters can openly ignore certain items that were originally written in the contract. In order not to fall for such tricks, it is recommended to enlist the support of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company.
How to draw up a contract correctly
Despite the situation and the goals of signing the agreement, there are several universal rules that each document must comply with:
- the agreement must represent the interests of all parties;
- the document must state the obligations of the counterpart and the extent of its responsibility in a particular situation;
- no hidden conditions;
- the document must comply with the norms and laws of Ukrainian legislation.
When it comes to signing business contracts, it is important to take care of their competent legal registration. In addition, business owners must be aware of the fact that a violation of the terms of the contract by the second party may lead to.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company specialists offer their assistance in the process of processing such documents:
- analyze all obligations that will be specified in the contract;
- consider in detail the effectiveness of the provisions set out in the document;
- tell the two participants about all the nuances and conditions that will appear in the contract;
- offer a well-thought-out plan that helps reduce risks for one or both parties;
- talk about specific risks, and suggest how to avoid such risks from the counterpart;
- predict the effect of the contract, according to the prescribed conditions and expected results;
- share their recommendations about possible edits, taking into account the client’s wishes.
To implement the above points, you need to enlist the support of an experienced lawyer. Although legal services are additional financial expenses, this cost will be much less than the amount that the contract participant may lose in the case of fraud on the part of the counterpart.
Therefore, Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company is always ready to help its clients and prevent the risk associated with signing documents with hidden conditions.