Many years of experience of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company in the field of legal support of air, road, sea and rail transportation, allows us to speak about the overall effectiveness of the services provided. Our specialists also have the necessary experience and theoretical knowledge for legal support of large infrastructure projects.
We are able to realize the legal potential of even the most complex international and national projects in the transport and infrastructure sector thanks to our practical skills and impeccable knowledge of the current legislation.
In this field, our company provides the following legal services:
- support and resolution of disputes in Ukrainian and foreign courts;
- preparation of contract documentation for passenger and cargo transportation;
- legal support for purchase and sale transactions;
- preparation of contract documents for transport insurance;
- preparation of contracts for the repair and maintenance of ships and aircraft;
- legal regulation of investments in this industry;
- support for investment projects in coastal infrastructure;
- legal advice on environmental management and investment in environmental infrastructure;
- legal support of projects for the construction of logistics facilities, roads, etc.;
- assistance in interpreting the legal aspects of infrastructure Finance;
- resolution of tax disputes, optimization of the tax system;
- addressing the legal nuances of conducting customs procedures.
- Our clients include major players in the infrastructure, automotive, shipping, and aviation industries. We also help a large number of clients, which include ship agents, port infrastructure representatives, brokers, importers, suppliers, representatives of aircraft repair, shipbuilding and road construction companies, insurance organizations and investment funds.