Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company provides protection to clients accused of official crimes or victims of actions of dishonest managers/employees.
We work and build strategies only on legal grounds!
Crimes in the sphere of official and professional activities related to the provision of public services to the society. These Articles are:
- Article 364. Abuse of power, official position;
- Article 364-1. Abuse of authority by an official of a private legal entity (regardless of its legal form);
- Article 365 Abuse of power, official authority by a law enforcement officer;
- Article 365-2. Abuse of authority by persons providing public services;
- Article 366 Official forgery; 366-1. Declaration of false data;
- Article 367 Official negligence;
- Article 368 Acceptance of an offer, promise, or receipt of an improper benefit by an official (bribe);
- Article 368-2. Illicit enrichment;
- Article 368-3. Bribery of an official of a private legal entity (regardless of its organizational and legal form);
- Article 368-4. Bribery of a person who provides public services;
- Article 369 Offer, promise or provision of improper benefits to an official;
- Article 369-2. Abuse of influence;
- Article 370 Provocation of bribery.
It should be noted that all the above Articles imply the involvement of the subject composition-officials, managers, civil servants and others.
As a rule, such offenses are carried out for the purpose of lobbying interests, for their benefit. There are often cases when people (much higher in rank) put pressure on more Junior employees, demand to perform some action, say something for certain purposes and get the desired result for them.
Many times in the news it was told about officials who deliberately abuse their power and official position to get dividends, improve their financial condition, and psychologically assert themselves. The Criminal Code of Ukraine states that for such crimes, the accused are sentenced to arrest and a fine. It all depends on the severity of the crime, the motives, and the consequences.
Many citizens face situations when law enforcement officials exceed their authority. Defenders of law and order resort to terrible methods such as threats, insults, extortion, intimidation with weapons and other unacceptable methods. In such cases, you should not delay, but seek the help of an experienced and qualified lawyer who will help you gather evidence and achieve justice.
In Ukraine, the issue of corruption and bribery at all levels is acute. The Criminal Code specifies a different interpretation is obtaining an unlawful benefit. However, the essence of this has not changed. It is possible that you or your friends have encountered such situations.
Turning to professionals is a smart decision. The lawyer will suggest the optimal strategy of actions with which he can defend his rights, punish the extortionist and achieve a legal solution to his issue.
If you are in such a situation, you need to sign up for a consultation with Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company’s specialists. Lawyers will think over a competent strategy for bringing a civil servant who violates your rights to criminal responsibility and will help you solve your issue only by referring to the norms of the legislation of Ukraine.