A convicted person is a person who has received a sentence legally. Depending on the punishments imposed by the court, as well as the conditions for their implementation, it is customary to distinguish several categories to which convicts may belong. Despite the specific category, each convicted person has the same rights, except for certain legal restrictions.
However, not every convict knows about their rights and opportunities. This is what law enforcement officers often use.
As a rule, the list of the most common problems of convicts includes:
- errors made in the calculation of time served;
- transfer of convicted persons from one place to another on illegal grounds;
- prohibitions on the use of all goods intended for convicts: receiving certain things from relatives, visits with relatives, and so on.
Convicts do not always enjoy their rights and opportunities, which can be prohibited in every possible way and purposefully hidden.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company’s lawyers will help convicts familiarize themselves with the use of all legal mechanisms, learn about their rights and consult on the most common issues that would prevent the restriction of these rights.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company’s provides the following services for convicts:
- protection or restoration of the violated rights of the convicted person;
- preparation of documentation for parole, legal support and control of the process.