Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company has been providing high-quality legal services in the financial sector, banking and currency regulation for many years. Our specialists work with banks, as well as with other financial institutions and companies. At the same time, we are approached by both legal entities and individuals.
We help our clients lay a solid foundation for the Bank’s future operations using the latest legal methods and approaches. Our lawyers are ready to help you at the stage of creating a Bank, in the process of its activity, conducting a re-organization or liquidation. Significant assistance on problematic issues will be provided at the stage of initial legal advice. Our company actively contributes to solving non-standard legal difficulties in the field of banking law. Our assistance helps to strengthen the position of a financial institution in the current market realities, reduce risks in the Bank’s activities, and prevent raider attacks by third parties. The experience of our specialists helps to use and use only the most effective mechanisms for protecting the Bank’s rights and interests.
Consulting in the financial sector is carried out in all aspects of the company’s operation: mergers and acquisitions, transaction support (local and international), the conclusion of contractual relations, etc. Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company also works with investment projects in various industries, ensuring their stability and reliability.
The range of legal services provided by our company is quite extensive.
Thus, in the field of banking services, we provide:
- Consulting on the Bank’s activities (its branches) and adapting these activities to the realities of the current legal framework.
- Legal support of issues related to corporate law. Performing Due Diligence of a financial institution with the intent to sell or purchase corporate rights.
- High-quality representation of the interests of a Bank or any financial institution in state bodies (NBU, Antimonopoly Committee, etc.).
- Providing explanations on legal regulation of banking institutions within the framework of current legislation.
- Legal analysis of Bank documents for errors or inaccuracies, preparation of necessary documents: methodological, contractual, cooperation documents, and others.
- Legal regulation on Due Diligence of property rights. In situations where a person intends to transfer property rights to the Bank (collateral, mortgage agreement, lease), or in matters of property that is already in use, disposal, or ownership of a financial institution.
- Consultation on problems of legal regulation in the framework of the legislative framework. Assistance in obtaining licenses of the National Bank of Ukraine, investment permits, and international settlements.
- Resolving disputes regarding the provision of credit services by residents to non-residents.
- Resolution of financial disputes, legal representation in the courts.
- Legal regulation of credit Union organizations, commercial pension funds, leasing companies, and other entities.
- Consulting on financial monitoring of client transactions, both by the institution itself and other entities (notaries, realtors, accountants, etc.).
- Clarification of issues related to the implementation of investment activities in the field of residential real estate (including for real estate funds or investment funds). Preparation of necessary investment documents.
- Preparation of a set of documents for the implementation of trust management of the real estate.
- Consulting on all types of financial activities, licensing of such activities, and obtaining permits to conduct them.
- Establishing relationships with government agencies when performing financial transactions on the market.