Loan restructuring, deferred payments, debt cancellation and penalties
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company lawyers participated in negotiations with Banks in more than a hundred deals on restructuring, deferred payment, debt cancellation and penalties. We provide real assistance in lobbying your interests in all banks in Ukraine.
There is no single rule of restructuring , this is a purely individual work, which must be based on the current situation. At the same time, it is important to correctly assess your strengths, possible risks, and prospects for various options for action.
If the Bank does not make concessions or has filed a lawsuit against you, Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company will help borrowers restructure their existing debt. We will also help you understand all the details of Bank documents, delay payments, write off debt and penalties, and refinance the borrower’s foreign currency debt. As a result, the borrower’s monetary debt to the Bank will be significantly reduced, the loan repayment period will be increased, and the interest rate will be reduced, including penalties accrued by the Bank. I can’t pay the loan.
Loan restructuring is assistance to the borrower in fulfilling the loan obligations by changing the loan repayment terms taking into account the Borrower’s financial situation.
This service will help those clients of Banks whose loss of solvency is associated with currency risks, as well as with the loss of revenue sources. We agree on compromise solutions, develop schemes if the client cannot pay the loan. At the same time, the Bank will certainly look for ways to compromise, it is important that the Borrower is ready for compromise solutions. Therefore, it is possible and necessary to have a dialogue with the Lender about the possibility of making changes to the loan terms, mainly in terms of extending the loan terms (this is the most common request of Borrowers). But in order to count on a positive response from the Bank, you need to have on hand professionals who have sufficient positive experience in negotiations with financial companies.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company has extensive experience in negotiating with Banks and will take care of problems related to lobbying your interests to repay loans. The combination of measures and legal mechanisms used by our lawyers will lead to significant savings in our clients ‘ money savings. Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company experts will develop an individual scheme of repayment of credit funds, calculate all possible risks of restructuring. Deferral of the loan.
We can agree on loan restructuring, in particular:
- release of borrowers from paying any penalties for late performance of loan agreements that arose before the date of such restructuring;
- providing borrowers with a deferred payment of the principal amount under loan agreements;
- continuation of the loan agreement period, taking into account the restrictions in force in Banks and the circumstances regarding the financial condition of the borrower;
- changes to the mechanism for calculating interest so that part of the monthly payments for servicing loans does not exceed 35% of the total monthly income of the family;
- division of an existing credit obligation in a foreign currency under a loan agreement for:
– obligation secured by a mortgage for the amount of the loan balance at the time of restructuring, expressed in UAH at the exchange rate that was in effect at the time of receiving the loan;
– an obligation not secured by a mortgage for the amount of the difference between the balance of the loan in UAH at the rate at the time of restructuring and the balance of the loan in UAH at the rate in effect at the time of receiving the loan (fully fulfilled at the end of the loan agreement term);
- replacement of the loan currency on the hryvnia;
- credit vacation.