The main difficulties that real estate buyers may face:
- Deceptive actions. The seller deceives the buyer about the reasons for the sale and the problems associated with the purchase of real estate.
- Complete loss of funds. A deposit or advance agreement that contains clauses stating that there is no need for a refund.
- Sellers are scammers. Sellers are people who do not have the right to dispose of real estate. In this case, the buyer is left without real estate and financial resources.
- Apartment on credit. Purchase of an apartment that the bank took away for debts and for which legal proceedings are continuing. Most likely, this apartment will be selected from the buyer, and the money will be returned quite problematic.
- Restriction of property rights. The apartment is also claimed by third parties who deprive the buyer of ownership of the purchased housing.
- Privatization is outside the law. An apartment becomes a problematic real estate object if its privatization was illegal and infringed on the property rights of third parties.
- To seize. The apartment has been seized or is subject to judicial restrictions.
- Lengthy court proceedings. The seller hid from the buyer the fact that the apartment is claimed by a third party. In the future, this person may sue the buyer for ownership of the property.
- The construction of outside the law. The buyer pays for air if he wants to make a purchase or sale of real estate. Apartments in the new building are sold without the necessary supporting documents.
- Fraudulent contract. The contract of sale contains conditions that make this document illegal. Signing such an agreement threatens to lose money.
- The purchase price is too low. Too low cost of real estate is a reason to think about possible risks and lack of guarantees.
- Documents with a trick. Documents are issued accidentally or intentionally with errors, contain clauses and conditions that do not comply with the current legislation.
What can such difficulties threaten?
- The buyer loses the property and remains without a place of residence.
- The buyer loses their financial means and is no longer able to purchase another property.
- Buyer is spending too much personal time on the solution of the problems.
- The buyer makes additional expenses for legal proceedings, taxes, creating a different set of documents, etc.
- The buyer becomes a hostage of a situation, the resolution of which is largely independent of him.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company offers clients comprehensive services that will help them understand how to invest in real estate:
Full inspection of the property
Comprehensive service: real estate verification and legal support for the transaction
Support of the transaction with the lawyer’s departure to the place
| || || |
In this area, a real estate lawyer from Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company provides its clients with the following services:
- full legal analysis of the terms of the preliminary purchase and sale agreement, investment agreement and making the necessary proposals and amendments to these documents;
- a thorough analysis of the risks of purchasing a particular property;
- checking the presence of encumbrances on the construction site (prohibitions on alienation, arrests, etc.);
- monitoring information about lawsuits against the developer or General contractor;
- legal monitoring of construction site restrictions, thorough inspection of the land cadastre;
- legal audit of purchase and sale transactions;
- analysis of construction documents and project package;
- checking the seller’s ability to dispose of the property.