Banking law is a complex and complex legal field. Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company provides constructive advice to foreign and domestic financial companies, provides support and support for project financing, and analyzes restructuring issues.
In this legal niche, we offer our clients:
- consulting on various issues in the field of banking law;
- full legal support for the creation and operation of financial institutions, payment systems, and financial organizations;
- preparation and drafting of project documentation;
- preparation of a set of documents to support the activities of financial institutions;
- detailed consultations on compliance with license agreements in the banking sector;
- full legal support of investments and activities related to increasing the income of a Bank or financial institution;
- preparation and comprehensive analysis of projects for dealing with problem debt;
- support on bankruptcy and restructuring issues.
When working with the banking sector, we can also offer:
- full legal protection in legal disputes with banks and financial institutions;
- analysis of the loan agreement, collateral, etc.
- advising clients on credit indebtedness to a banking institution, the possibility of disputing debt, and the enforcement of property for debt for its further sale;
- legal assistance in negotiations with financial institutions;
- support of court proceedings on the invalidity of the results of compulsory collection and sale of collateral;
- assistance in recognizing credit agreements, surety agreements, etc. as invalid;
- support of legal disputes with the Bank on the recognition of the notary’s Executive inscription as such, which is not subject to execution;
- assistance in preventing the recovery of property and proving the illegality of such a process;
- assistance in reducing penalty interest, penalties, and penalties under the loan agreement;
- legal support of legal disputes with financial institutions on invalidation of the agreement;
- support of processes related to challenging illegal terms of the loan agreement;
- negotiations with representatives of the executive power;
- prevention of illegal eviction from residential mortgage;
- legal protection against illegal actions of collection companies;
- preparation, drafting of lawsuits, complaints, petitions and selection of arguments to protect the client’s position in the courtroom.