Automobile law of Ukraine is a whole system, which includes legal norms, as well as useful recommendations for their application. Every modern driver should keep in mind that even a detailed study of the submitted acts is not a guarantee that citizens will be able to defend own rights. In case of violation, the car owner will be obliged to pay a fine.
One of the most popular problems among drivers is considered to be:
- registration, and removal of the vehicle from the register;
- disputes that arise as a result of an accident;
- prosecution in case of traffic violations;
- illegal actions of patrol police officers, and much more.
To find out more about all of the above issues, we recommend that you contact Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company for assistance. Car lawyers will conduct a detailed consultation, and answer all your questions.
When you need help from a lawyer
The auto lawyer’s support, and subsequent actions depend entirely on the specific incident. During the trial, the specialist will do everything possible to minimize the possible consequences of an accident.
Use the qualified help of an auto lawyer can:
- All car owners-this category includes citizens of Ukraine who have faced such problems as the return of rights, cancellation of issued fines, protocols, as well as representation in court for damages resulting from an accident.
- All owners of cars who are non-residents-the opportunity to use legal advice over the phone or in the company’s office.
Also, Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company provides services for legal support, which include:
- appeal against issued fines;
- consultations of car lawyers in written or written form;
- driver’s license refund;
- challenging judicial decisions, as well as illegal actions of PP employees;
- departure of a lawyer to the scene of an accident, and his qualified assistance;
- recovery of funds from the perpetrator of the accident, from the insurance company;
- preparation, and submission of claims, applications, complaints, letters, and other documents;
- representation during judicial proceedings (in courts of different instances), resolving disputes in the Prosecutor’s office, the Ministry of internal Affairs, and the Executive service.
One of the most common situations where you need the help of a lawyer for an accident is considered:
- driving under the influence of alcohol (in this case, there may be consequences such as loss of driver’s license, refusal of the driver to undergo a medical examination, temporary arrest of the car);
- violation of traffic rules – not observing the markings or ignoring road signs;
- driving through a red or yellow traffic light;
- violation of the rules for overtaking another vehicle;
- incorrect parking, stopping in the wrong place, or crossing a pedestrian crosswalk incorrectly;
- hiding from the scene of an accident;
- driving a car that has noticeable technical problems.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company are well acquainted with all the innovations of Ukrainian legislation, and have considerable experience in protecting the rights of car owners in various situations.