Considering a vehicle as a very expensive pleasure, each owner wants to protect own property in the event of an emergency. Moreover, in an accident, both cars can suffer-both the guilty party, and the innocent one. This means that drivers are waiting for a serious repair, which costs a lot of money.
However, drivers often face a popular problem when the insurance company refuses to pay the money. Employees of the insurance company use the position of a car owner who is puzzled by a large number of problems: an accident, a confused state, ignorance of their rights, and so on.
There are several clear signs that employees of the insurance company do not want to meet the requirements:
- the company does not accept documents of the car owner;
- the delay in timing of payment of cash amounts without a good reason;
- indicate that the person responsible for the accident must pay for the damage;
- reduce the specified cost of material damage;
- indicate own estimated amount received from the evaluation Commission;
- refuse to pay, arguing that the client applied later than the specified time frame;
- refuse to pay, arguing that employees of the insurance company do not have the opportunity to get acquainted with all the details of the accident.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company lawyers, and attorneys highlighted some of the most popular disputes, as well as offered customers a rational decision:
- If the insurance company refuses to pay money. The car owner should get acquainted with all the reasons for such refusal. If it is a question of illegal actions, then you need to write a written claim to the insurance company, and file a lawsuit in court.
- If the insurance company specifically delays the payment period or does not pay the money for no good reason. You need to write a written complaint against the company, if the employees do not respond in any way within a few days, you need to file a lawsuit in court.
Assistance, and support of an insurance lawyer
Lawyers of an insurance company are specialists who should not allow large payments under an insurance policy. They are perfectly familiar with the legal legislation of Ukraine, and have relevant experience in resolving various disputes. This is why many drivers get lost when talking to well-versed insurance company lawyers.
To be able to defend own rights, it is recommended to enlist the support of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company lawyers. Specialists have repeatedly managed to win all sorts of automobile disputes.
In the process of disputes with employees of the insurance company, the driver should seek help from specialized car lawyers, who will tell the client what is best to do in a particular situation, and help in resolving disputes with insurance companies.
Turning to Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company professional lawyer the car owner will receive:
- Objective analysis of the current situation, detailed professional advice, and development of a competent strategic decision.
- The client has a high chance of getting a positive response from the judging panel.
- Providing the necessary assistance in the process of collecting important evidence, and all the nuances of the case.
- Support of a specialist who will be present at all court sessions.
The main goal of Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company insurance lawyer is to help the client win the court, and get the maximum monetary damages from the employees of the insurance company.