A large number of accidents that occur on the roads, leads to the fact that it is almost impossible to do without mandatory auto expertise. Moreover, every driver can face such a problem, regardless of driving experience. For example, in the case of an accident, it is the auto expert examination that will help determine the real material damage caused to vehicles. Although all car owners use the services of insurance organizations, sometimes it is necessary to conduct additional objective verification.
When a driver is responsible for a traffic accident, they will need to contact their insurance company, which must issue a certain amount of money, and cover the damage. However, there are often situations when employees of an insurance company underestimate the material damage, as a result of the fact that their expert indicates a smaller amount. Thus, the insurance company does everything possible to ensure that the results of the examination are beneficial, the first of all, to it. It is, in this case, that it is important to take care of conducting an independent expert examination, which will be able to put everything in its place.
Expert vehicle inspection is necessary in the following situations:
- When you need to determine the exact monetary amount of compensation after an accident.
- If the insurance company responsible for the accident refuses to fully compensate for the damage that the second driver’s car received.
- When the perpetrator of the accident is sure that the specified amount of compensation for damage is overstated several times.
- When the vehicle has been significantly damaged, as a result of falling snow blocks, building structures, or arson.
- If the driver wants to sell, buy a car or get a car as an inheritance.
It will only take a few days to conduct an auto-examination. As a result of the information received, experts make conclusions.
Drivers will not be able to see the set cost of an independent vehicle examination in a specific price list. This is because the exact cost depends on the specific situation.
The cost of this service is affected by the following factors:
- machine model;
- year of production of the car;
- degree of damage, and other important nuances.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company specialists will help you in organizing, and conducting an auto expert examination. They will not allow the insurance company to pay an amount equivalent to the damage or to charge you a sum of damage several times greater than the amount caused.