What is land privatization or land plot privatization?
Privatization is a mandatory process if a citizen of Ukraine receives a land plot in ownership on a gratuitous basis from state or municipal property. The legal aspect of this issue is reduced to the creation and implementation of a project for the allocation of land.
Land privatization is a step-by-step process that includes the following steps:
- Obtaining permission to develop appropriate technical documentation for the land plot. This set of documents is necessary for establishing land borders, which will later be allocated.
- Carrying out land management works that regulate the boundaries of the site.
- Registration of a land plot in the State Cadastre, and preliminary receipt of a cadastral number.
- The procedure for applying to the City Council to obtain a decision on privatization (transfer of land to private ownership).
- Final registration of ownership, and completion of the privatization process. In the future, the ownership will be registered with the land office. These actions are performed by the registration service, not the owner.
The above-described procedure for land privatization in Kyiv City is a complex, and time-consuming process that does not go without significant time, and even financial costs. Independent registration of land privatization is a huge timewaster in various state bodies. Complexities and nuances are also an integral element of land plot privatization, only if you do not have significant knowledge of this area of law. We recommend that you seek professional legal assistance from a land lawyer at each of the above stages, which will help you save both time and money.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company specialists will help you to save you from wasting time if you need to privatize a plot of land.
We will do both registration, and receipt of the necessary documentation, as well as conducting negotiations with state authorities. Significant experience in solving such issues will help significantly speed up the entire process without attracting additional financial expenses.