Modern life is impossible to imagine without air transport and related areas. Any human activity, including aviation, has a specific legal regulation for its sphere.
The global market is constantly developing, and the aviation industry occupies an important place in it. Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company has considerable experience and theoretical knowledge to help clients working in this field.
Our range of services includes:
- comprehensive legal support of projects in the field of logistics and infrastructure;
- legal audit;
- support of transactions involving investment funds;
- taxation of the aviation industry;
- regulation and resolution of disputes;
- solving issues of the competitive branch of law, antitrust business management;
- passenger complaints and settlement of disputes with them;
- consulting on the pricing of the airline industry and its compliance with current legislation;
- debt collection and settlement of disputes with agents;
- search for solutions and provide legal advice related to the liquidation and bankruptcy of airlines;
- conclusion of contracts in the industry;
- legal justification of the effectiveness and prospects of diverse cooperation in the field of aviation;
- legal support in the investigation of emergency situations;
- providing advice on legal liability issues.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company has acquired the necessary experience to effectively resolve various types of disputes that arise between aviation industry entities. We provide a variety of detailed advice on the legal specifics of financing, organization and legal regulation of this area.