The Law of Ukraine On charitable activities and charitable organizations provides that the registration of a charitable organization (registration of a charitable Foundation) on the territory of Ukraine can exist in three forms:
- the company (created by at least 2 founders and operates based on the Statute);
- an institution (a charitable organization whose founding act defines assets that one or more founders transfer to achieve the goals of charitable activities at the expense of such assets and / or income from such assets);
- the Foundation (operates based on the Charter, has members and is managed by members, and is not required to transfer any assets to this organization to achieve the goals of charitable activities).
In addition, they have several levels of functioning. We are talking about local, regional, national and international forms. At the same time, the founders decide on their what is best for them to choose.
Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company provides services for registration of charity in Kyiv. Help you in execution of documents. Our clients can always ask for advice and ask all questions about the activities of the open Fund and other legal aspects. With our experts, registering a charitable Foundation will not take much time.
Package of documents for registration of a charitable Foundation
Registration of a Fund or company is carried out following the registration procedure for legal entities.
Participants are required to bring:
- registration card (established sample #1);
- minutes of the constituent Assembly, which decided to open a charitable Foundation;
- Foundation documents (in two copies: the Charter – for the company or Foundation, the Foundation act – for the institution) with stitched numbered pages, signatures of all participants and founders of the charitable Foundation;
- the representative’s power of attorney to conduct business, as well as a photocopy of his passport.
Documents must contain certain information:
- goals and areas of activity of the organization;
- data on the management apparatus: members of the management Board, their positions and powers, activities, formation procedure (when elected to the constituent Council, what changes were made, who folded their powers and left);
- changes in the constituent documents;
- sources of income, reports on all financial transactions conducted by the registered entity;
- grounds for termination of the organization’s activities, as well as asset allocation projects;
- participants, their status in the organization, the procedure for changing the composition of this organization.
Algorithm for registering a charitable organization in Ukraine
To register a charitable organization in Ukraine, you need to collect a set of documents (described earlier) and apply to local authorities to apply. However, the administration must be located in the locality where the organization is opened.
The state Registrar transmits the information to the statistical authorities, the fiscal service and the Pension Fund of Ukraine, and then the organization is entered in the state registers.
As soon as the Registrar receives a response from all authorities, it contacts the applicant and gives him a copy of the constituent documents. All documents have stamps confirming state registration. They are accompanied by an extract from the Unified state register of Ukraine.
Citizens who wish to open a charitable Foundation in Ukraine are given the opportunity to assign their organization the status of non-profit by submitting the appropriate application in form 1-RN and copies of other official acts.
Services provided by Kasyanenko & Partners Law Company for registration of charity
Specialists will help you register a charitable Foundation on the territory of Ukraine. We guarantee high quality of our services and fast delivery times:
- we will draw up and execute constituent documents, protocols and decisions, following the legislation of Ukraine;
- we will register the Fund and enter the required data to the authorized bodies and funds;
- submit documents confirming the organization’s registration with the state;
- we will accompany clients at all stages of obtaining the status of ” non-profit organization»;
- provide advice on legal issues related to the organization’s activities.
Our experts will help you create a charitable organization quickly, without wasting time on correcting errors.