Oleksandr has considerable experience in protecting clients ‘ interests in courts of all instances and representation in state bodies.
He is a current member of the public organization legal partnership of Ukraine.
Before obtaining a certificate of eligibility to practice law, he gained experience as a lawyer in banking disputes, was actively engaged in research and writing legal articles for Internet resources, newspapers, and specialized magazines.
He was a frequent participant in TV and radio news.
- negotiation process (with banking institutions, financial companies, negotiations with legal entities and individuals);
- land law;
- criminal law (support of searches, inspections, interrogations);
- corporate law (drafting of statutory documents, making changes, holding meetings of participants)
- family law.
The main areas of specialization are:
- Bank lending;
- debt restructuring;
- operations with distressed assets;
- criminal records management;
- disputes with state authorities and management bodies;
- intellectual property right;
- registration of sole proprietors and legal entities of all forms of ownership;
- representation of interests in courts of all instances;
Oleksandr actively participates as a speaker at seminars and conferences on topics:
- legal entities following the current legislation of Ukraine;
- what to pay attention to when buying a property in a new building;
- the procedure for registering a business from scratch.